Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What to do if you entered the wrong email address when ordering something online?

I ordered some tickets this morning, and only afterwards realised that the auto-fill had automatically put my old email address in the details instead of my current one. I cannot access my old email address anymore, and it said a confirmation email would be sent to me.


Will the tickets still be sent to me even if I cannot access the confirmation email, or what should I do?!

What to do if you entered the wrong email address when ordering something online?
There should be a customer service number on the website that you ordered your tickets from. They maybe able to change the email address, or just tell you to reorder using your current email address.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive