Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need to learn to email internet pages from my yahoo email account?

I want to send internet pages to a couple of friends from my yahoo email and can't figure out how to do it. I exclusively use my yahoo account but can't figure out how to use it to send attachments from the internet pages I look up. Thanks for any tips.

I need to learn to email internet pages from my yahoo email account?
http://www.webmasternow.com/copyandpaste...





Use this site to teach yourself how to copy/paste





Then, go to the URL line of the page you wish to send.( the URL line is where you type www.yahoo.com or whatever)


Put your cursor on the line and right click. The line should turn dark.


Point your cursor arrow at COPY on the mini menu --that will automatically come up.





Then go to your email


Pur your cursor where you want the link to begin on your email.


Right click on your mouse


Point to PASTE with the cursor arrow..


Your done.





Its very simple once you do it once.





It will have a line under it that will take your friends to that website
Reply:I'm not sure if this will answer your question but if you hold ctrl and print screen buttons on your key board together then it will take a screen shot of whats on your computer. if you paste that into a word document you can then save it then attach it in an e-mail...





I'm not sure if that answers your question but good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive