Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I make yahoo email my primary when i click links online to email people?

so i got a new laptop hp. it runs window vista but i dont think it makes any difference.


when i click to email someone on craigslist or other other online links to email someone it opens 'windows live email' or something that the computer has. How can i change my primary email so that when i click on those links it automatically opens to my yahoo mail account?

How can I make yahoo email my primary when i click links online to email people?
This link from Yahoo gives detailed instructions on making Yahoo your default mail client. You would have to download "their" latest toolbar for the process to work, and the link to do that is provided.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...
Reply:you have to make yahoo your default email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive