Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do I attach jpeg pictures to an email that I have downloaded from a camera to a file on my computer?

I have attempted to attach a picture from a file in my computer but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

How do I attach jpeg pictures to an email that I have downloaded from a camera to a file on my computer?
I would zip them into one file and email it. Yahoo has a pesky 10MB limit,... you can use my brothers site to send/email large files for free,...





Check it out





http://www.toobigforemail.com
Reply:it does work it just takes yahoo forever to do it, u can have a drink, eat a sandwich, and have a smoke and it may finish by then if at all


when ure composing an email just clik the attach button select the file and click attach and then wait


I started using winmail (same as outlook) and it does it by the time u snap ure fingers, of course I can't use yahoo through it, for pics and attachments I just use any other mail service besides yahoo


good luck

hip hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive