Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I import my email contacts to a new email account?

I'm shutting one email down and would like to transfer or import all of my existing contacts from one email address to another.

How do I import my email contacts to a new email account?
Open the two email accounts in separate windows. Go to Contacts on each one and manually add the contacts to the new email. I've done it before. When you're done, shut down the old email.
Reply:From the account you are closing, Contacts %26gt; Export in CSV file format to Desktop.





From the new, Contacts %26gt; Import. Browse to the Desktop %26amp; select the CSV.





All e-adds will be moved into the new book - en mass.





WARNING!!! The "Comma Spaced Value (aka CSV) file will not have a .CSV extension. FYI. Once you've verified every add transferred, go ahead and delete the Desktop file.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive