Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best solution for sending messages to my email lists?

Is using Bcc a good option to sending out large amounts of emails to my mailing lists? I have tried using direct delivery, but that is not working. I have also tried the bulk email marketing servers, but I had too many spam complaints and they terminated my account. I'm not spamming, just responding to emails from my ads.

What is the best solution for sending messages to my email lists?
I use BCC but found that my Yahoo account only allowed so many in a given 24 hour period. I would suggest, if you haven't already, to get more than one account, or ante-up and get an email that allows for as many bulk emails as you need.





Good luck.





www.jhowardco.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive