Sunday, May 23, 2010

How does this email sound to someone who is going through tough times?

Bob,


I understand. This is a challenging time for you. You are probably feeling very discouraged. Please don't give up on your dreams no matter how impossible these may seem now. I personally remember how upside down my life felt when I was going through my breakup. I also will like to meet up with you. Actually, I may be going to FL in a few months. We could go for coffee after all. Oh and don't worry about Valentine's Day, it is just another man-made holiday. I miss you too.

How does this email sound to someone who is going through tough times?
I wouldn't mention Valentines Day. When I read it...it was kinda like "thanks for reminding me". I also wouldnt state "I personally remember" bc then you sound like your talking about yourself. You want the letter about HIM. Maybe instead say, In life there are ups and down.





Hope that helps..but hey everyone thinks differently! :)

questionnaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive