Monday, May 24, 2010

How do you get emails forwarded to a new Yahoo email address?

I recently created a new email account with Yahoo, so now I have 2 email addresses. Is there a way to get emails that are sent to my old address forwarded to my new one? If this is possible, please let me know how. It would be greatly appreciated.

How do you get emails forwarded to a new Yahoo email address?
U can setup mail forwarding. It's nice to have to only sign into one account and get all of your mail鈽?br>




Select Options | Mail Options from the Yahoo! Mail navigation bar.


Follow the link called POP Access %26amp; Forwarding.


Make sure Forwarding is selected.


Enter the email address where you want to receive all your Yahoo! Mail messages.


Eventually click Submit to put your new settings into effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive