Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I email to only one contact in a group?

I have set up a group in my contacts to simplify finding them. Can I email only certain members of that group?

How do I email to only one contact in a group?
When you create a group list, the contact's name still remains in your yahoo Address Book.


After you click on Compose or Forward to open the Compose Page, click on TO and your address book will open on top of the page you are in.


Check the "To" box next to the Contact you wish to send to, go to the top of the list and click on "Insert Checked Contacts." The address book will close and the name you selected will be in the field you selected.
Reply:I just checked - I use All New Mail (Lists) but checked Classic - answer is "yes" - Check the group contact %26amp; click the (Send Mail) button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive