Friday, November 6, 2009

How do you make your name appear when sending an email in Windows Live?

When I send an email to someone, in their from column it shows my email address rather than my name. They already added me as a contact, I know with yahoo it's a setting I can change, what about hotmail?

How do you make your name appear when sending an email in Windows Live?
hi


I am not sure but maybe creating a profile it will show up,


open MSN


tools


options


personal


click the 'change profile' button'





create a profile there





try sending a mail to yourself to find out if it works





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆







widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive